A tea party or iftar with those you love in aid of promoting a better understanding of Islam
Chai Me, Iftar Me Campaign
Host an afternoon tea or iftar with friends and family before, during or after Ramadan and hit your target of £2,000 to join us for Umrah 2019 next year.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Create your JustGiving page using the orange “Start Fundraising” button below where your friends and family will be sending you their generous donations
Move further down the page and register to receive your Chai Me, Iftar Me invites pack.
Set a date and make a special list of friends and family to invite
Bake some cakes, buy some delicious biscuits, and brew some tea!
Enjoy an afternoon get together before or after Ramadan or an Iftar during Ramadan
GO ON UMRAH 2019!
(1) Raise £2,000 and join Discover Islam UK Umrah 2019 trip
(2) Raise £500 and you will be entered into a draw to join the Umrah 2019 group
Fill in the form to receive your Chai Me, Iftar Me Invites Pack. Your personal information will be used for the purposes of this campaign only.
You’re all done! We ask Allah to grant you success in this noble goal.
Don’t know what to do next? Click here.
Bake cakes, buy biscuits and brew some tea for a good cause.
You can make it happen in 5 short steps:
(1) Register using the form above to receive your Chai Me, Iftar Me Invites Pack. After this is completed, use the “Make a page with JustGiving” button above to set up your personal donation page where friends and family can send you their generous donations.
(2) Set a date and make a special list of friends and family to invite to collectively raise funds for a special cause.
(3) Bake some cakes, buy some delicious biscuits, and brew some tea.
(4) Invite your special list of guests to your home and let them know you’re raising funds for a special cause and to attend ready to make a difference with some generous donations.
(5) Enjoy an afternoon tea get together before or after Ramadan or an Iftar during Ramadan.
Before inviting your guests to your home, let them know you’re raising funds for a special cause and to attend ready to make a difference with generous donations.
You may also ask your guests to make donation for the tea and cakes or organise fun activities such as competitions and raffles. Be creative!
To maximise on your fundraising, you may write a special personalised message letting your contacts know about the noble goal you have taken on and invite them to contribute with generous online donations at your JustGiving donations page
For participants who reach a £500 target, a draw will take place 30th June. After which, the winner of the draw will be announced.
Yes, sisters who are joining the Umrah trip will need to make arrangements for a mahram to accompany them.
LAST YEAR’S 2017 CAMPAIGN
All of your donations went to support your projects